ADMINISTRATIVE LAW, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, DISCIPLINARY LAW AND TAX LAW
We provide specialized legal support and advice to public and private entities, both national and foreign, as well as proponents or bidders during procurement processes with state entities, and we guide the latter in the development of their recruitment processes.
Our services cover topics such as:
- Elaboration of concepts on constitutionality.
- Preparation of constitutional actions.
- Preparation of offers and study of legal preparation of the terms of reference.
- Legal advice in direct contracting cases.
- Consortiums and temporary union formation.
- Procedures for registration before the Unified Register of Proponents.
- Claims and advice in non-contractual liability processes of the State.
- Development of concepts in the field of government procurement.
- Advice, accompaniment and elaboration of concepts in disciplinary matters.
- Advice, accompaniment and elaboration of concepts in tax matters.
- Design and development of strategies for the complementation of public policies, including the legal and legal component.